1. It's funny, actually- he was out mowing, then he went back in the garage and came out with a wheelbarrow full of dirt and dumped it in his front yard and went back inside. I haven't seen him since. It's amazing what you see when you sit by your front window!
2. I am fortunate to tan easily, and although I was practically neon-white for a few months this winter, a few days in the sun fixed that right up. Don't tell my dermatologist!
3. I was just about to hit "submit" to TPT last night when I had an idea for an addition to a product, which I turned into a freebie. It's called Roll, Graph, and Write. Check it out! I can see doing this for various seasons, holidays, or themes...what do you think about that idea?
4. Actually, need. We currently have two broken plastic adirondack chairs on our deck, so don't expect to be able to sit down if you're coming over for a party this summer! I've already been to Blue and Orange and Bullseye and didn't find a single thing I liked...we are off to shop again this weekend.
5. For real, need. Technically they aren't due until December. But there are 4 of them. And I'm not one to leave things for the last minute, unless they are dishes or laundry.
6. My surprise blog is Second Grade Sparkle in Sixth. I really like her writing style, and best of all, she knows what it's like to move from lower elementary to middle school. Check out this post- it's hilarious!
Have a great weekend!