Don't hate me, but I don't go back until September 3rd. So I will very happily sit here and enjoy the month of summer vacation I have left! However, I will join Halle and Farley and link up to share in some B2S linky fun!
1. I saw on the news that this has been the wettest July for the East Coast, and today is no exception...I had a Carrie Bradshaw moment walking to my car this afternoon...luckily I was not wearing a tutu!
2. He's great. He works in finance which is good for me because I took "Counting Bananas 101" in college and would not be able to buy a house on my own!
3. I have a stack of books just waiting to be read, but the blogs are calling me!
4. Please, new home, don't be falling off your foundation. That is all.
5. As evidenced by the pit-stop I made in the bookstore today on the way to lunch. Amy will tell you...I took all the good books!
6. See below!
I love this look! Wish I could pull this off every day.
I am trying to get into healthier breakfasts. Normally I just eat cereal or a waffle with Nutella, but I need something a little more filling.
Something new and interesting for classroom management! I tried this in summer school and it is definitely going to help me out this year.
Creative inspiration. I like to try and one-up Pinterest, sometimes. Anyone else do that? We'll see if I can pull this off!
What inspires you for Back-to-School? Stay tuned for Part Two of my Summer School Recap, coming soon!