It's my birthday month! Yay! I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently. I love these things!
Look how pretty it is!
1. I wish cable plans came with "choose your own channel options." There are approximately 17 channels that we watch, the two most popular being ESPN and Food Network. Why waste time with all the others you have to scroll through? FIOS, are you listening?
2. A few weekends ago, my husband went to Target to pick up shaving cream and potato chips and came back with a kitchen island. I'm in love!
3. Our school is doing Dr. S week next week, and I realized that I do not have a great selection of his books in my room. Why is that? Where are they? So I have to go to the library.
4. Ok. Last Currently, I said I wanted to get back into Zumba. Well, I was driving home one day and passed a new dance studio that's opening in a town near me and it's a mix of ballet and Pilates and Zumba and I can't wait to try it. But it's still under construction! Ugh!
5. 7 days and counting.
6. 3 M things. Macklemore. I pretend to be gangster when it comes on the radio. People in other cars must think I'm insane. Money. Who doesn't? Mud. Not on my carpets, thank you.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!